The mission of the Revelation Christian School is to inspire our children with a biblical integrated curriculum that will equip them to excel spiritually, physically, and academically. Also, to challenge them to build Godly character that will cultivate a Christ-centered worldview.
To cultivate a Christ-centered educational environment with the partnership of all stakeholders, parents, students, staff, and board members. Staff and students will boldly demonstrate a personal relationship with Christ in an academic environment characterized by fullness, rigor, and relevance in curricular and extra-curricular programs.
Vision for Students
- Skilled and active learners capable of critical, analytical, and independent thought
- Endowed with a great beginning which serves as the foundation for a life-long pursuit of study and learning
- Filled with joy, wonder and enthusiasm in learning truths about the world which God has made
Vision for Parents
- Committed to and engaged in their God-given role as those who are responsible for their children’s education;
- Wholly committed to the unique educational approach of the integrated curriculum, confident in its effectiveness, and supportive of the teachers;
- Providing familial nurture and care which serves as the necessary prerequisite for all learning both inside and outside the home;
- Participating in their child’s educational experience through personal encouragement, instruction at home, and service in the classroom and larger school.
Vision for Staff
- Revealing a clear commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord of life and a complete dependence upon the Holy Spirit as the enabler of all things
- Demonstrate a servant’s heart and a call to teaching
- Work competently to fulfill the tasks associated with their calling
- Enable the children to achieve their God-given potential
Vision for Board Members
- Revealing a clear commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord of life and a complete dependence upon the Holy Spirit as the Enabler of all things
- Provide clear, consistent and relentless articulation in promotion of the school’s mission and the realization of its vision
- Provide encouragement and administrative support for the daily operation of all aspects of the school
- Provide competent leadership which will inspire and foster the school’s future growth and development.