Expected Student Outcomes
Students will be equipped academically to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives, showing evidence that they:
- understand that the fear of the Lord and knowledge of His Word is the beginning of all wisdom.
- are independent, creative thinkers with a solid Biblical worldview.
- are proficient in the disciplines of language arts and communication including reading, writing, speaking, and analyzing literature.
- are proficient and skilled in mathematics and science, understanding that God designed the universe in perfect order.
- have an understanding of the world’s cultures, geography, government, and history.
- have an appreciation of the arts and how they express values and glorify God.
- have the skills to examine circumstances, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
Students will be equipped spiritually to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives, showing evidence that they:
- understand and commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- recognize the Bible as the inerrant Word of God and the sole infallible source of knowledge and wisdom.
- have the knowledge to apply God’s Word in daily life.
- possess understanding, knowledge, and skills to defend their faith.
- are empowered by the Holy Spirit choosing to strive for a life of peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23).
Students will be equipped socially to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives, showing evidence that they:
- understand, value, and protect the value of every human being as created in the image of God.
- utilize their God-given talents and abilities to serve God and others in their communities.
- respect and show integrity when relating to others by displaying selflessness, good manners, compassion, encouragement, and good sportsmanship.
- are prepared to show responsibility in civic, community, and family living.